Gaye McLaren, Owner
Rodney Wayne Sylvia Park, Pakuranga
Hear Gaye’s story here
Do you dream of owning your own hair salon?
If you’ve experienced Rodney Wayne then you already know what this iconic brand stands for. Owning your own Rodney Wayne Salon would not only fulfil your dream, but put you in good company alongside passionate people like yourself within our franchise network. This is a great opportunity to not only establish a business of your own, but to write your chapter of the Rodney Wayne story. You don’t even need to be a hairdresser to take on a franchise.
Gaye McLaren, Owner
Our formula for your success
- Industry-leading training and support
- Financial management benchmarking
- Digital tools, systems and processes
- Expert area manager support
- World class marketing and customer engagement
- Superior products and strong buying power
- Inclusion of Shampoo ‘n’ Things retail store as an added and complementary revenue stream
It’s a formula that has proven to succeed time and time again, for more than 40 years!
Sharing the same values
- We Listen. We Care.
- We recognise that each client is an individual.
- We will enhance the beauty of your hair without compromising the health or integrity of your hair.
- We believe in developing people and helping them reach their true potential.
- We believe everyone has a right to look and feel fabulous.
These key attributes along with a positive, hard working attitude will give you a great start as a Rodney Wayne franchise owner.
We have franchise opportunities available in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Tauranga, Queenstown and Dunedin. A hairdressing background is not essential, just a passion for people and a desire to succeed!
Join the Rodney Wayne family
We are delighted that you are considering becoming part of New Zealand’s most successful hair franchise. If you’re ready to take the next step, fill out the form below and download our Franchise Brochure for more information.