Love just like in the movies
Film Stars Don’t Don’t Die in Liverpool opens in New Zealand cinemas March 1.
Starring Academy Award Nominee Annette Bening, BAFTA Award Winners Jamie Bell and Julie Walters.
Based on Peter Turner’s memoir, the film follows the playful but passionate relationship between Turner (Jamie Bell) and the eccentric Academy Award®-winning actress Gloria Grahame (Annette Bening) in 1978 Liverpool. What starts as a vibrant affair between a legendary femme fatale and her young lover quickly grows into a deeper relationship, with Turner being the person Gloria turns to for comfort. Their passion and lust for life is tested to the limits by events beyond their control.
Film Stars Don’t Die in Liverpool sees Jamie Bell & British screen icon Julie Walters back on screen together – 17 years since their first film together, Billy Elliot was released.
To enter, spend $80 or more on haircare product in store at Rodney Wayne salons or Shampoo ‘n’ Things. Then email ‘Film Stars’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
This offer is not available to online sales. You can find your nearest Rodney Wayne or Shampoo ‘n’ Things here.
Annette Bening and Jamie Bell in Film Stars Don’t Die in Liverpool
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR THE RODNEY WAYNE ‘WIN FILM STAR TREATMENT’ PROMOTION
- Information on how to enter, and the prize, form part of the conditions of entry. Entering the competition will be deemed acceptance of the conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand only. Employees of Rodney Wayne and Shampoo ‘n’ Things (and their family members) are not eligible to enter.
- Entry is open to Rodney Wayne Rewards members only. Rodney Wayne reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, or for submitting an entry not in accordance with these conditions.
- Only 1 entry for each person will be permitted. Enter by purchasing $80 or more of hair product from Rodney Wayne or Shampoo ‘n’ Things and send an email with ‘Film Stars’ in the subject header to email@example.com
- All products must be purchased in Rodney Wayne or Shampoo ‘n’ Things stores from 8 February 2018 to 20 February 2018. Online sales are not eligible.
- Promotion commences on 8 February 2018 and ends at midnight February 20, 2018. No responsibility will be accepted by Rodney Wayne for late, lost, or misdirected entries. All entries must be received by 20 February 2018.
- Prizes will be drawn at random on February 21, 2018. The winners will be contacted thereafter. The draw decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There are 3 x private screenings to be given away. Only 1 prize will be allocated per winner. The prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Winner must be available between 21st-28th of February 2018 (excluding Friday-Sundays). Screenings are for winner and up to 50 guests.
- One complimentary 2-for-1 ticket per person when you spend over $80 on hair product, while stocks last. Please see film ticket for full terms and conditions.
- All participants agree that there is no liability to Rodney Wayne arising from the promotion or any incidental activities.
- All entries remain the property of Rodney Wayne. All personal details will be held in accordance with the privacy act. Entrants have the right to access and request correction of personal details held by Rodney Wayne. These may be used for promotional activities without further compensation to the entrant. Your personal details may be shared for future publicity. Rodney Wayne reserves the right to announce or publish the winner’s name and/or photograph for publicity purposes. In particular, you explicitly agree to have photos/video taken of yourself and the winner of the competition, and to make yourselves available for interviews and marketing purposes, including but not limited to print, audio visual and social media. Rodney Wayne shall not be liable for any loss, damage, claim, cost or expense suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of entering into this promotion or accepting the prizes, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Preview screening winners will be notified by phone. In-season pass winners will be notified via Facebook.
- The promoter is Rodney Wayne Limited Level 2, 48 Market Place, Auckland 1010. Phone (09) 358 4644.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network.